Our Approach - Overview
When embarking on a client engagement, we deploy a structured project management methodology. We apply the same discipline and rigour that we learnt whilst managing large and complex change programmes for the demanding clients that we served whilst working for PwC and Ernst & Young.
This is a typical assignment route-map:
- Initial meeting to clarify brief
- Review of organisational hierarchy
- Key objectives of role(s) to be filled
- What are the outputs and deliverables of the role?
- What is the goal of the function?
- Who are the key internal & external interfaces?
- Where are the current issues and immediate challenges?
- Completion of role description
- Cultural and attitudinal survey
- Planning and execution of Candidate Acquisition Strategy
- Sourcing of candidates through a multitude of avenues (on-line, off-line, networking, referrals and other proprietary techniques)
- Pre-screening of candidates and initial independent referencing
- Interviewing - competency based and psychometric testing (if desired)
- Presentation of long and short lists
- Co-ordination of interview schedule
- Facililation of offer to acceptance & on-boarding
- Communication of feedback